This blog contains reflections and thoughts on my work as a software engineer

mandag den 7. april 2008

It has been quiet for a while

I just want you to know that I'm not dead or anything - just haven't had the time to gather my thoughts on the things we're working on right now. I'm about to become a Certified ScrumMaster late this month - having worked with Scrum for almost a year I think it is about time to get the theory in place. And I have made sure that every person in a Product Owner role at my new job have been submitted to the Product Owner course. And I have been a fireman all last week or so... Continuous Integration to the rescue in a not so distant future...

Hang on out there - I will share something with you guys when I have something ready for you guys.

Regards Kristian

Ingen kommentarer: